Friday, September 27, 2013

Google Map Assignment

We still need to make a map this week as well.  I've looked at Google maps, and I'm not exactly sure what we're supposed to be doing, so I emailed Sharon again and copied both of you on it. Google maps will not make a route from Kalamazoo to London, so we'll have to decide what we're making a map of that relates to the pen pal assignment.  I have plans for the rest of the day and evening, so I won't get back to this until tomorrow. When we get a response from Sharon, if either of you have a chance to start our map, that would be great!

3 comments:

  1. How about show the museums that you can visit in Kalamazoo area and ask them to show you the museums they can visit locally there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't we need to post our Map and virtual pen pals on here?

    ReplyDelete